[pmwiki-users] Can not embed picture in page

Buehl, Reiner (HPS EMEA, DO-C&I) reiner.buehl at hp.com
Sat Apr 14 11:15:52 CDT 2007

Thanks Aleks and Luigi for pointing me to the upload directory.
I did not know that this is the default location where PmWiki
looks for the files. After recreating the same directory structure
as under wiki.d under uploads and moving all pictures there,
everything works now.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Reiner.