[pmwiki-users] prepending comment posts

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 01:03:53 CDT 2007

Saturday, April 14, 2007, 12:18:54 AM, Patrick wrote:

> Could you do some tests there and see if things are
> improved?  If you need me to install a recipe or two to
> help with testing I can probably do that.

Oh this looks good! No more diff saving of all downshifted posts!
But I found a little problem with how diff shows single line text in
>>frame<< boxes: The lines are changed around.

in diff:
Added lines 2-5:
This is post 5
>><<

>>frame<<

actual page addition:
>>frame<<
This is post 5
>><<

See
http://www.pmwiki.org/sandbox/diff/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PrependingPosts

If it needs more thorough testing with more complex posts maybe
installing Fox or CommentBoxPlus can help for quick testing.

  ~Hans