[pmwiki-users] recent changes and deleted pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 12 14:19:05 CDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 08:12:10PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> How about giving users a different page than RecentChanges,
> and use pagelist to provide a list of recent changes?
>
> In page NewRecentChanges for instance:
>
> (:pagelist group={$Group} name=-*RecentChanges fmt=#recentchanges order=-time count=30 :)
>
> (:if false:)
> [[#recentchanges]]
> (:if equal {<$Group}:)
> (:table cellspacing=4px :)
> (:cell :)%thd%'''Page'''
> (:cell :)%thd%'''Last Modified'''
> (:cell :)%thd%'''By'''
> (:cell :)%thd%'''Summary'''(:if:)
> (:cellnr :)[[{=$FullName}|+]]
> (:cell :){=$LastModified}
> (:cell :){=$LastModifiedBy}
> (:cell :){=$LastModifiedSummary}
> (:if equal {>$Group}:)
> (:tableend:)(:if:)
> [[#recentchanges]]
> (:if:)

FWIW, with respect to the other thread regarding (:template:), the above
can now be written as:

    [[#recentchanges]]
    (:template defaults list=normal order=-time count=30:)
    (:template first:)
    (:table cellspacing=4px:)
    (:cell:)%thd%'''Page'''
    (:cell:)%thd%'''Last Modified'''
    (:cell:)%thd%'''By'''
    (:cell:)%thd%'''Summary'''
    (:template each:)
    (:cellnr:)[[{=$FullName}|+]]
    (:cell:){=$LastModified}
    (:cell:){=$LastModifiedBy}
    (:cell:){=$LastModifiedSummary}
    (:template last:)
    (:tableend:)
    [[#recentchangesend]]

Then the pagelist command becomes simply:

    (:pagelist group={$Group} fmt=#recentchanges:)

> When I tested it {=$LastModifiedSummary} did not give any output.
> Did I miss something?

Not as far as I know -- it should work.  Note that the summary only
displays if an author entered a "summary" when the page was last
edited.