[pmwiki-users] IE ccs compatability

Christian Stealth at fireflyuk.net
Thu Apr 12 06:51:13 CDT 2007

i want to put this code on my wiki, has anyone done this?

<!--[if gte IE 6]>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="iespecific.css" />
<![endif]-->

i was just going to throw it onto my side bar page, but i was 100% sure
if that would work.
reason im using it is because, although IE is a wondrous and magical
creation... i prefer firefox.
no problem i hear you say.

only thing is i think my end users might not be using firefox.. (oh but
they shall) so i want a IE.CSS

also while on the subject.. is it possible to do a if on browser type?

(:if browser IE:) Get Firefox (:else:) You made the right choice (:if:)

sort of thing?