[pmwiki-users] Farms

Mark Trumpold mark at ruthtrumpold.id.au
Thu Apr 12 03:54:49 CDT 2007

Hi again

After a little more reading I still have questions;-)

Do I install a new 'empty' or 'dummy' pmwiki that all the existing wikis get
there scripts etc etc? The way I look at it it would make upgrading easy and
safer (less risk to the existing Data. So if something were to go wrong with
the dummy wiki the others would be still ok.

If I do that will it affect the wiki.d directory that has all my valuable
pages? I read somewhere that it will make a new wiki.d for any wiki new to a
farm. I don't mean new wiki but existing wiki joining the farm.

Thougts ... Advice

Thanks

Mark