[pmwiki-users] Wrap/Embed html+js file in wiki pages?

Justin lists at harbell.net
Wed Apr 11 09:36:20 CDT 2007

Can I embed or wrap a complex HTML document inside a Pmwiki page? It
needs to include a lot of javascript.

(I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but I did search
extensively!:)

I guess I'm looking for something to create a big span/div box/container
and let the browser interpret an external html document inside the
container. I've seen posts on HTMLHeaderFmt & Markup, but I think this
is interpreted by the wiki.

The file is some nifty AJAX stuff for managing various table data, dhtml
trees, etc. It jas lots of javascript linked scripts, wierd tags like
<xmp>, etc. I don't think I can rebuild the code into wiki syntax.

Thanks!