[pmwiki-users] pmgraphviz

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Apr 10 21:59:30 CDT 2007

Typically if you can get a hold of the original author, it's common
courtesy to let them know you've made some changes. But basically, you
could make a note on the original page describing your changes and
providing a link to the new version.

I personally wouldn't remove the original version unless I had discussed
it with the author first, but there are no hard rules around this.

  ~ ~ Dave