[pmwiki-users] ZapForms and Input Select

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue Apr 10 10:43:03 CDT 2007

What exactly do you need?
To create the select controls from comma separated list
or comma separated list from the pagelist ?

Have a look how I solved the creation of comma separated list from the
pagelist
at http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/JITS/JITSadmin?action=source

There is an array used -- marked[] which in ZAP results to comma
separated list

(:input hidden marked[] "{=$Group}.{=$Name}":)

in the [[#toDelfmt]] pagelist format.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jiri