[pmwiki-users] Wikitrail not reading bolded *items

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:27:22 CDT 2007

A quick small problem. I have a short bulleted (*'d) list of pages on an
index page that I would like to have function as a wikitrail. The issue is
that the bold markup ''' after the * and before the [[ of the linked item
appears to block the display of the links on the trail pages.

Am I correct? Is there another way to make the item bold? (In the layout I
have currently, the 5 page names in the bulleted list are in bold, with the
brief description of each in normal text; I would like to keep that but have
each of the 5 pages in a WikiTrail).

TIA

Don