[pmwiki-users] AuthUser behavior after editing page or group attributes

Tony C. frodo1990 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 13:46:19 CDT 2007

I just downloaded the latest pmwiki (2.2.0-beta42) for a new intranet
wiki. I have successfully included AuthUser and set it to use LDAP. I
can log in just fine using LDAP accounts. I can set attributes on pages
or groups just fine.

However, whenever I set attributes (i.e. I go to URL?action=attr, enter
something in one of the fields, and click on the Save button), I get
logged out.

This is annoying. Is this by design? a new bug (this is the only pmwiki
site I've tried to use AuthUser on)? or just I screwed something up?

Thanks,
Tony

Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one,
take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory
nor the problem which it was intended to solve. -- Karl Popper
HOME PAGE: www.awcfamily.com

I have no control over anything that appears after this sentence.