[pmwiki-users] Fwd: AuthUser problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 09:39:00 CDT 2007

Friday, April 6, 2007, 3:36:15 PM, Jason wrote:

>> This resulted in the user being authenticated correctly.  So, the
>> question is, why is $SiteGroup not pointing at Site properly?
>>
>> Note : I really have no idea where this is set to begin with, so I'm
>> not sure what $SiteGroup is actually for...

I am not sure why $SiteGroup does not point to the default value
'Site'. But you can safely set this in config.php:
$SiteGroup = 'Site';

The variable exists so admins can customise the wiki and use a
different value for Site group. Perhaps important for non-english
sites.

$SiteGroup = 'Site';  is set otherwise in pmwiki.php.

hope this helps a little, even though it does not solve the mystery!

  ~Hans