[pmwiki-users] AuthUser problem

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:33:10 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Jason Frisvold <xenophage0 at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Are there any debugging options I can enable to determine what's going
> on?  Or should I just start stepping through the code?

So I started debugging.  The $auth array never gets set.  I'm rather
confused as to why, though.

I *think* the problem might have something to do with $pn being
incorrectly set.  Or, at least, I think it's incorrectly set.  If I
print out the value of $pn just after it's set via FmtPageName, it has
a value of .AuthUser   ...  Shouldn't that be Site.AuthUser?

I tried changing this line :

  SDV($AuthUserPageFmt, '$SiteGroup.AuthUser');

to this :

  SDV($AuthUserPageFmt, 'Site.AuthUser');

This resulted in the user being authenticated correctly.  So, the
question is, why is $SiteGroup not pointing at Site properly?

Note : I really have no idea where this is set to begin with, so I'm
not sure what $SiteGroup is actually for...

Thoughts?

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com