[pmwiki-users] Q:ZAP setting attr

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Tue Apr 3 15:48:12 CDT 2007

The Editor napsal(a):
> On 4/3/07, Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX <admin at obutex.com> wrote:
>
>> It's not only title but (:keywords:) and (:description:), too.
>>

> Pm?  Do these work just like titles?  That is, they need to be a page
> parameter AND be set in the page, or just inserted into to the source
> code and updated?  I'm not sure.
>

>> So how can I get e.g. (:toc:) into the page without manual editing the
>> source ?
>>

> It's kind of tricky as is, because theres no easy way to get a :) into
> a hidden text variable.  In this case the edit command would look for
> it in the editbody field.  It would break the markup.

I do not need  them as  hidden text variables. I even do not intent to
edit the page
other way but ZAP. I need the values of title, keywords, description and
some other directives
like toc, pagelist etc entered into form field (or checked in the checkbox)
and place them in some sequence *out* of the hidden text vars,
Is that possible ?

Middle-european and some other languages  have special characters
not suitable for the group/page names
(ď,ť,ň,ĺ,š,č,ř,ž,ý,á,í,é,ě,ů,ú,ô and the same in uppercase)
and without the (:title...:)  the  [[links|+]] , pagelists  and  the
page  itself  looks terrible.

Regards,
Jiri