[pmwiki-users] Can any of the form recipes do this?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 15:51:16 CDT 2007

Monday, April 2, 2007, 9:31:06 PM, Hans wrote:

> thanks! It is looking good. The change will be painful, as all
> template pages and Fox forms need to be mended.

Sorry I did not mean this in a sarcastic way!

The new code is looking good, but changing existing installations will
be painful.

Lookin at template pages I wonder though why this

[[{$$target}]]

is displayed as a link like this

{7magearget}

the t seems replaced by 7mage

[[{$$abc}]] is displayed fine as a link {$$abc}

This is not critical nor functional, as it is on a template page, but
what is causing this?

  ~Hans