[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki2pdf and js problems

Tina, Hadgie hadgie.tina at eds.com
Sun Apr 1 05:19:31 CDT 2007

	Hello there,

	I'm new to pmwiki and just installed it couple of weeks ago.

	I'm not sure if this issue has been posted before, but I search
the mailing list and found nothing. I am running Red Hat EL3, Apache
2.0.46, php 4.3.2 and pmwiki 2.2.0-beta35.

	I have 2 issues:

	1) I have installed the pmwiki2pdf cookbook and was successful.
I have tried viewing pages in PDF and they are OK. However, I seem to
have a problem when viewing pages with size of 2 MB. For example, I have
a page with an image size of 2 MB. When I tried viewing it in PDF, I
keep on getting an error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432
bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 733143925 bytes) in
/var/www/html/pmwiki/cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/html2fpdf-3.0.2b/fpdf.php on
line 2201".

	I have modified /etc/php.ini variables "memory_limit" to 1 GB,
and max_execution_time to 180 and stop/start apache, but still gets the
"Fatal Error: Allowed Memory size ...." message.  I tried other values
like 32 MB, 64 MB, etc., but I get similar "Fatal error..." message.

	I also tried changing the memory_limit and max_execution_time
values directly in /cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/pmwiki2pdf.php but still getting
similar error.

	2) My 2nd issue is a "File does not exists" message that keeps
on appearing on Apache log. The message says "File does not exists:
/var/www/html/pmwiki/pub/js". I believe that this is not related to the
1st issue above, as I get this message even before I installed
pmwiki2pdf recipe. What is ../pub/js and how it is used by pmwiki?

	Any help is appreciated.

	Regards,
	JunTina (email: hadgie dot tina at eds dot com)