[pmwiki-users] Permissions, edits and comments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 30 11:44:38 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 10:02:39AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 04:52:39PM +0200, Mike wrote:
> > As posted before,
> > CommentBox seems to have a possible security issue by allowing users to
> > post directives,

If you're running 2.2.0-beta7 or later and want to try an
automatically downloaded blocklist for commentbox, this
ought to now be possible with:

  $EnableBlocklist = 1;
  if ($action == 'comment')
    $BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist-comment'] = array('format' => 'pmwiki');

This will cause your site to automatically download (at most once
per day) the contents of the Site.Blocklist-comment page on pmwiki.org
and use it for the comment recipe on your site.

I've pre-populated the Site.Blocklist-comment page on pmwiki.org
with markups a site typically might not want to allow via
?action=comment, feel free to add or modify the list there.