[pmwiki-users] get rss to set name for a firefox live bookmark

JB jbit at ev1.net
Fri Sep 29 07:05:21 CDT 2006

> $FeedFmt['rss']['feed']['title'] defines only attributes of XML
> output. What you want has to be defined in HTML page. So you need to
> define $HTMLHeaderFmt this way:
>
>   $HTMLHeaderFmt['rss'] =
>      "<link rel='alternate' title='CTLUG Changes'
>        href='\$ScriptUrl/\$SiteGroup/AllRecentChanges?action=rss'
>        type='text/xml' />";

This does not work for a "Live BookMark" in Firefox.
I want to set the FireFox Live Bookmark Name that displays
when I click the orange icon in the url bar and it pops up
the "Add Live Bookmark" window.

Even with the above code it still looks like:

    "Central Texas Linux Users Group | Main / HomePage browse"

I would like it to say:

    "CTLUG Changes"

This does not work for a "Live BookMark" in Firefox.