[pmwiki-users] forum got killed by latest release

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 28 09:10:55 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 03:39:06PM +0200, Florian Fischer wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> like i've already written the latest 2.2.XX release killed my forum.
>> Now i tried to downgrade to 2.1.26 which is stable. Unfortunately
>> this doesn´t help to get the forum back to work.
>>
>> Any ideas of how to solve problem?
>
> I suspect that the forum might not work with 2.1.26, either.

Exactly. The last version the Simple Forum was functionning is the
2.2.0b2. The break appears with version 2.2.0b3 and persits with
2.2.0b4,5 and 6.

Sight !

JDem

PS: when one is not the author of a recipe, it is very difficult to
trace back its behaviour. Is there a way to see the PmWiki page
generated by a recipe before it is processed by the PmWiki core ?
Then it will be possible to give better informations to help debugging.
Any other method to help the debuggers will be welcomed.