[pmwiki-users] (? for PM?) Re: Overview over all passwords

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Sep 28 08:41:05 CDT 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 4:53 AM, Mike wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm getting a bit confused about all the passwords I've set: site-
> wide passwords, group-wide exceptions, individual page passwords,
> upload password etcetc. Is there any way to list all the passwords
> that currently apply to my wiki?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

To my knowledge there isn't.

I wanted to answer because your question will be lost in the melee.
If there is, Patrick will correct me (generally).

There are different ways to set passwords:

in config.php -- to see this, open and read the file.

in Site.AuthUser -- this should in itself be viewable.

As for per-page or per-group ?action=attr settings, I don't think
there's an overall site password view.  While it sounds like an
excellent idea -- so you find out if a wiki vandal set a password on
a page, etc. -- I don't think it's planned for addition to the core.
If it has already been added, I haven't heard about it or run into it
in the documentation.

Maybe a custom pagelist of some type could be created where the page
variable for password is listed along with the pages?  That might (!)
fit into the current development of deluxe pagelists with page
variable support.

Crisses