[pmwiki-users] Magazine . . .

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Sep 27 14:15:10 CDT 2006

> I just added link for the PEAR site. I really enjoy using their
> packages. A real PHP learning experience. If not using this or that
> package. At least at the bare minimum I look at their code for coding
> techniques.

We really don't need to tell the entire list every time something gets
added. I suspect they'll peek in on it from time to time.

I replied to Américo to gently point out that when he created the
TopTenSites page he should have created a link from the Wanted page (or
any other page) to the new page, and to show him I appreciated him
getting the ball rolling.

Sandy