[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta3 released (new pagelist code)

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Sep 26 22:34:14 CDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 04:24:32PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> However, since there's a lot of new code in pagelist.php, it may
> still have some bugs or unexpected incompatibilities with previous
> versions of pagelist.  Therefore, I recommend treating this release
> as being a "development" or "experimental" release until the code
> has had an opportunity to be tested a bit further.

Well, I have a *big* problem with beta3 (and with beta4, which I just
installed) -- I'm getting error messages

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an
array in
... pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php on
line 225

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
array in
... pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php on
line 225

This happens in all my pages, even when I disable all recipes and
change to the pmwiki skin.

If I remove the pagelist from my sidebar, then the error message stops.
If I add a pagelist anywhere, I get the complaint again.

Maybe it has something to do with the PHP version I'm using?
I'm using PHP 5.1.6 (on Apache 2.0.58)

Kathryn Andersen