[pmwiki-users] Fwd: RFC PmWiki Tips and Tricks

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Sep 26 21:46:03 CDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 9:59 PM, Ben Wilson wrote:

> On 9/26/06, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
>>
>> 3) script written by PM (or other ***reliable*** contributor)
>
> [Emphasis mine]
>
> Well, that counts me out. ;-)
>
> But, it sounds almost like a peer review system.
>
> Alternately, there are several rating systems that could probably
> benefit from the comments feature. I know mine will.

We should certainly rate recipes.  No offense to anyone.  But it
allows a "popularity" list, for example.  Or it would be good
feedback for recipe authors -- if their recipe isn't doing well, they
can improve it, wipe the ratings and try again, or merge the ideas
that are unique with their approach with a better recipe in the same
area.

Without criticisms, how can we tell if it works for anyone but
ourselves?

Crisses