[pmwiki-users] new pagelist implementation on pmwiki.org

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Tue Sep 26 15:10:54 CDT 2006

Pico <pmwiki <at> ben-amotz.com> writes:

> Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud <at> pobox.com> writes:
>

> > I'm now putting in the new modularized pagelist implementation
> > on pmwiki.org.  If anyone notices any pagelist commands or
> > search results that seem to not be working properly, please
> > let me know.

So, is the $FPLTemplatePageFmt also being expanded to search for a page name
match in the current group, or is that just something special that you did on
the Cookbook group?

(The pagelist used on Cookbook/Cookbook-By-Category uses fmt=#RecipeList, in
CamelCase, which matches the name of a page called Cookbook/RecipeList that
contains a pagelist template that, when changed, changes the result of the
pagelist on Cookbook-By-Category)

Pico