[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta2 released ({$:var} markup)

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Mon Sep 25 19:30:41 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 09:54:08PM +0000, Pico wrote:
>> Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud <at> pobox.com> writes:
>>> It's not new to beta2 -- it's been around for a long time.
>> Ok, thank you.
>>
>> By the way, PmWiki.org is *really* sluggish now.
>
> Is all of pmwiki.org sluggish, or just the pages doing
> lots of (very inefficient) pagelist operations?  ;-)
>
> It seems to be working fine for me, for the most part.
> (There have been times when the entire server has been a
> bit sluggish, but I'm not sure yet what's causing that.)

Not long after I sent my e-mail, things seemed much better.  But
everything seemed really slow.  Just getting the few test pages I
changed to load so that I could restore or delete them seemed to take
forever.  (Of those, only Test.SideBar had pagelists, two in fact).  At
first I thought it was everyone checking out the new beta, but then I
noticed that none of the pages had been changed.

Pico

--

         __  /
        /   /