[pmwiki-users] Sitewide headers/footers

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:15:02 CDT 2006

Hi all,

sorry to raise this up again but I'm afraid I didn't understand how to set the
group footer sitewise.

I tried to add
#Site Wide Group Footer
$GroupFooterFmt ='(:nl:)(:include {$Group}.GroupFooter
{$SiteGroup}.SiteFooter:)';

and then I tried to edit Site.SiteFooter ( as I understand this shall be the
default ... )  but I get prompted for a password ... which I didn't set . The
only password active is the one for the uploads : I'm miles away from
publishing the site , so far away from "securing" it .

Could somebody point me to a "SiteGroup 4 dummies ?"

TIA

Marco

--
Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is
oblivion.