[pmwiki-users] Planning for 2.2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Sep 24 13:05:49 CDT 2006

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 01:30:37PM -0400, Crisses wrote:
>    I almost wish there were a checkbox on the authoring page, it would
>    remember your preferences, and you could turn whether it ignores
>    linebreaks on & off.

1.  Is it really that difficult to add '(:linebreaks:)' into any page
    where you want linebreaks to be honored?

2.  As far as "remembering preferences", perhaps something with edit
    templates could be used to initialize pages with the '(:linebreaks:)'
    markup already in place when a cookie or checkbox is set?