[pmwiki-users] Proxy authentication, how to do it

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:28:10 CDT 2006

Hi,

I don't really know if this is a PmWiki related matter but I hope
someone can help anyway.

I have PmWiki running on our corporate intranet. Although I am on our
intranet, I do have to enter username and password when browsing our
intranet (wether  connected directly or through VPN).

I can reach the PmWiki farm perfectly once I authenticate agains our
corp auth mechanism, but I have included some recipies that either
'wget' or 'RSS' content from other intranet locations. These requests
fail because my linux server running PmWiki is not authenticated, our
intranet obviously asks for a username/password before continuing.

How can I automatically pass user/pass from PmWiki so all requests
from PmWiki to other intranet resources are authorized please?

Thanks,
-HF