[pmwiki-users] notify problem

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Fri Sep 22 17:54:39 CDT 2006

This is really weird...

Now somehow (magically) this works, and sends me an email every time
a page is accessed:

$empfaenger = 'tom at celok.de';
$betreff = 'Test unten';
$nachricht = 'Hallo';
mail($empfaenger, $betreff, $nachricht);

And i reduced the notify part to:

$EnableNotify               = 1;
$NotifySquelch              = 1;
$NotifyList[]               = 'notify=tom at celok.de';