[pmwiki-users] Planning for 2.2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 10:48:11 CDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:30:21PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> 1.  Page links and page variables inside of included pages will
> become relative by default.  [...]
> In short, page variables and links that aren't fully qualified
> will be treated as relative to the page in which they are written.
> (Currently they use the page that is being browsed.)

Okay, I've run into the first major obstacle with this -- namely,
the Site.PageActions page currently expects page variables
such as {$Name}, {$FullName}, {$Group}, etc., to be the
page being browsed as opposed to the page in which they are
written (Site.PageActions).

Changing this could be difficult on many sites that have customized
Site.PageActions, or that are using a skin that has its own view
of the Site.PageActions page.

Any ideas or suggestions?