[pmwiki-users] line break substitutions

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Sep 20 22:51:40 CDT 2006

I'm still having a bit of trouble with the line breaks.  The info in
the textareas are being saved in the actual wiki page with line
breaks.  Meaning if you open them up in a text editor the page "text"
is not all on one line.

Evidently I need to do some string replacements, as WritePage doesn't
seem to know how to take care of this thing.

I tried replacing '\n' with %0a but that does not seem to solve the
problem.  Is there some other code to try and replace that will
eliminate these line breaks in the wiki page?

Hard to believe those little textarea boxes could be such a little pain.  : )

Cheers,
Caveman