[pmwiki-users] ?action=login, IIS and PHP

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Wed Sep 20 12:39:00 CDT 2006

Hi list,

I'm implementing a AuthUser PmWiki with the Triad skin. I have "login" and "logout" buttons looking like this:

(:if authid :)
[[{$FullName}?action=logout | $[Logout] {$AuthId}]]
(:if ! authid :)
[[{$FullName}?action=login | $[Login] ]]
(:ifend:)

Everything works fine on the Apache and IIS (with PHP 4.3.3) servers on my machine. I installed it on the Department server (IIS
with PHP 4.3.10) and everything goes fine until I turn on the Triad Skin. After this, the logout button never appears even after
login in. The "?action=login" option just stop working properly. Worse, if I get back to the PmWiki skin, commenting out "$Skin =
'triad';", "?action=login" does not work any more, even though it was working with this PmWiki skin before. It's like the triad skin
broke something indefinitely. This problem does not happen with the IIS/PHP setup on my machine.

This must be related to a different configuration on the Department server and my IIS setup, but which one? I will try to configure
mine exactly like the Department one. I hope to be able to reproduce the bug...

Any idea?

Pierre