[pmwiki-users] www makes it forget password

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Sep 18 19:19:24 CDT 2006

I'm not 100% sure the reason for this, but I do know your login status
is set as a session variable, and presumably the session data is saved
in connection with the URL.  So when you access the site using www it
can't find the existing session cookie, and thus thinks you are logged
out.

The average user of course shouldn't be switching back and forth
between urls.  So it shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,
Caveman