[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Case of vanishing FmtPV

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Sep 18 02:17:20 CDT 2006

It certainly looks like some sort of variable scope problem. Try this
horrible hack:

   case "logid" :

      $temp = GetLog($d,$_GET[logid]);
      $FmtPV['$logid'] = $temp;
      break;

Assigning the result to a local variable first "might" work. However, in
the longer term you really need to identify the root cause.

Ian.