[pmwiki-users] Case of vanishing FmtPV

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Fri Sep 15 09:20:06 CDT 2006

Caveman wrote,
> In short, there seems to be nothing wrong in the way the page variable
> is set, and there is no apparent change in the value of the GetLog
> function between the two lines.  What in the world could possible be
> going wrong.

If it's any consolation, I had the exact same problem when I was writing
SelectQuery, which is why I wound up inventing my own idiosyncratic
markup and probably annoying Pm no end.  :-S

 > I've tried this dozens of time like the man who defined
 > insanity:  doing the same thing over and over again, hoping each time
 > to get different results!

Actually, I believe that's the definition of persistence, not insanity!
  :-) --Ben