[pmwiki-users] Commercial PmWiki Hosting?

Kurt Devlin kurt.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:24:47 CDT 2006

Is there an inexpensive commercial service that hosts PmWiki installations
that anyone is using that they are happy with? I've been using PmWiki for
almost a year now at work and I'd like to setup an external personal site,
but I'd rather have recommendations on a service to use than to just hope
for the best. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Regards,
Kurt