[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Gap with short pages

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Sep 14 10:00:47 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having a strange behaviour with the Triad skin: When the page does not
span further than the bottom edge of the browser (by opposition to very long
pages), I get a blue space (a gap) between the Top Menu Bar and the Content
box. The size of the gap seems to be dependent on the browser window size.
It get smaller or bigger when I change the size of IE.

If you set the Triad skin for the PmWiki page (at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkin) you can see the gap appear at
this page: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DeletingPages.

You have to have a high screen resolution (mine is 1280 x 1024).

Any idea?

Pierre