[pmwiki-users] Search: list of pages with target page, not working

Nathan itsh.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:21:23 CDT 2006

I am running the latest version of PmWiki in a wiki farm and am having
trouble getting the search feature that returns a list of pages with a
link to the target to work. For example in the search box I enter:
(:pagelist link= Main.HomePage:)

I get zero results back I have tried other search criteria that I know
should be returning results and they all come back as zero as well. I
tried the same search on the PmWiki site and it works so I know the
syntax is correct.

Any thoughts as to what might be keeping it from working correctly?

Nathan Stone