[pmwiki-users] css dir

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 13 08:19:21 CDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:10:20PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> In trying to advance my use of PmWiki conventions, I'm creating a skin
> for which I put the css into
>
> pub/css/Home.FrontPage.css

I'm a little confused -- you say that the *skin's* css is being
put into pub/css/Home.FrontPage.css ?  Why not have the skin's css
in the skin directory, as opposed to using the per-page .css
file in pub/css/ ?

> This works if the file is in the farm field, but not in the main farm
> location.
> The main skin files are quite happy (ie being successfully read) from
> the main farm location.

By default PmWiki doesn't look in a farm's pub/css/ directory
for custom css files, it only looks in the field's pub/css .
However, this can be changed via the $PubCSSListFmt array;
see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables for
some examples.