[pmwiki-users] Search results dont display detail in guest mode

Dawa bigdawa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 04:21:47 CDT 2006

Hi,

The search results just display the found item number but NOT the link
to the page and other details with guest user.
With authentified user, it's ok.

My wiki is in 2 parts : one public and the other user private.
I know the problem is on the abilities. I use UserAuth.

the guest account abilities are :
read_page-Site.SideBar, read_page-Site.PageActions,
read_page-Site.ModifsDuGroupe, read_page-Site.EditQuickPreference,
read_page-Site.Search, read_group-Main, edit_page-Main.Commentaires,
edit_page-Main.Recherche, read_group-PmWikiFr, read_group-PmWiki

And I don't find the solution ...
Can U help me ?
http://www.reseau-archimede.org

--