[pmwiki-users] Bibliographies

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Sep 12 19:29:00 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 13 September 2006 5:46 AM, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, John Rankin wrote:

>Eh... who wrote the above?  (I'm wondering because of the bit that the
>whole collection should be in LyX format, rather than LaTeX)

I'm the guilty party. To clarify: I'm not proposing that the
collection *should* be in Lyx format; rather I'm proposing that
by keeping future options open, we *could* export the collection
in Lyx format, if that becomes a requirement. Meanwhile, we can
use LaTeX format by asking wikipublisher not to do its final
step of calling pdflatex.

--
JR