[pmwiki-users] wiki forms and pwd

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Sep 12 02:15:48 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've an issue about wiki forms and password protected pages.

This is the set up:

1. group page protected by password
2. wiki form used in this group for managing a set of requirements
3. direct form editing enabled from table  (page=form used)

if I'm not logged in and I access a page from the table by clicking on
the column page, I'm redirected to a form related to the selected item.
When I modify it and I click on "submit", I get the following set of
warning and the log in process fails:

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /pathto/wiki/cookbook/wikiform.php
on line 444

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /pathto/wiki/cookbook/wikiform.php:444) in
/pathto/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 884

any idea?

thanks, Sergio