[pmwiki-users] Recent pmwiki change broke PublishPDF table handler

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Sep 11 23:11:40 CDT 2006

This is a notice for people using the PublishPDF library and
simple table markup.

A change to PmWiki between 2.1.17 and 2.1.25 broke processing
of simple table markup for PDF output.

If anybody encounters this problem, please contact me for a
(simple once you track down the cause) patch.

I plan to release a revised version of the PublishPDF library
quite soon, but need to co-ordinate this with a PDF server
change, to accommodate support for nested div markup and
publishing wikibooks.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
--
JR