[pmwiki-users] Differentiate external links ?

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Mon Sep 11 10:00:00 CDT 2006

Olivier Citeau wrote:
> Hi,
> pmwiki is a great tool. Anyway, I miss something found in mediawiki
> (wikipedia).
> i wish to have a mark for external links, so that we can see wich is
> external, wich is internal.
>
> Is theer a way ?

External links I believe all have class urllink (instead of wikilink).
So you could create some custom CSS to display these in a different way I suppose.

That's what the MonoBook skin (a mediawiki look alike skin) does.
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MonobookSkin

(see the notes on what to do with some external links where you don't
want that "symbol" out to the side)