[pmwiki-users] OFF-TOPIC - PmWiki and adsense

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Sep 10 11:34:46 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 10:17:28PM -0300, Carlos A. Bonamigo wrote:
> Why  PmWiki doesn't have any adsense banners, so we can give support for both
> Pm and other developers. Tha banner could be put right bellow the frapper
> button.

I already have an AdSense account; there aren't any AdSense banners
on pmwiki.org because they generally end up showing advertisements
for other wiki engines.  :-)

I think AdSense works when there's a wider variety of content available,
but given that most of the pmwiki.org pages are all about wikis, the
advertisements tend to be all wiki-based.  But I could see about
putting them back on a temporary basis just to see what happens.