[pmwiki-users] Passwords not working

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Fri Sep 8 16:16:51 CDT 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:18:58 -0500
"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 01:02:56PM -0700,
>
> For example, if sqlhacks.com is redirected to www.sqlhacks.com
> by the webserver, then $ScriptUrl must be manually set to
> the www.sqlhacks.com address, otherwise the authentication
> information (as well as any other posting) will get lost
> when the browser processes the redirect.

The vitualhost settings used to be:
It used to be:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /opt/lampp/htdocs/sqlhacks.com
    ServerName www.sqlhacks.com
    ErrorLog /opt/lampp/logs/sqlhacks.com-error_log
    CustomLog /opt/lampp/logs/sqlhacks.com-access_log common
    php_value session.save_handler user
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^sqlhacks.com [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.sqlhacks.com/$1 [L,R=301]
</VirtualHost>

I have removed all the rewrite rules, it's now:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /opt/lampp/htdocs/sqlhacks.com
    ServerName www.sqlhacks.com
    ErrorLog /opt/lampp/logs/sqlhacks.com-error_log
    CustomLog /opt/lampp/logs/sqlhacks.com-access_log common
    php_value session.save_handler user
</VirtualHost>

There is no rewrite anymore.

$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('a123456');
When I do an edit, PM prompts for the password, then I get a
blank page with the http address:

http://www.sqlhacks.com/index.php?n=Main.HomePage?action=edit

Help! I'am stuck.

--