[pmwiki-users] Site.SideBar is unprotected

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:47:29 CDT 2006

Patrick
presumably this situation is a consequence of the split between your distro
material in wikilib.d and the locally edited stuff in wiki.d?

If so then I take it that any upgrade put out in an upgrade distro leaves
one vulnerable to missing out on parts of the upgrade that might depend on
changes implemented in the Site group pages?

(Not intended as a critical comment - just inquiring to build up my
knowledge of things that might go bump occasionally)
--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas