[pmwiki-users] Uploading images

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Wed Sep 6 06:37:25 CDT 2006

I want to give my coauthors and myself the ability to mupload and
dispay images in PmWiki.  What I have done:

in the config.php:

$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');
$UploadDir = '/textbook/uploads';
$UploadUrlFmt = "http://localhost/textbook/uploads";
$UploadPrefixFmt = '';

Where the upload directory is located in the same directory as
pmwiki.php.  Adding ?action=upload to the current page yields a form
(after entering userid/password), in this case upload/secret.  I then
specify a file to upload by location and give it a name.

Clicking the upload buttlon leads to a request for a userid/password,
same as above, which seems to be accepted.  Then I am asked for a a
userid/password *again*, which gives me the first upload page with the
message with the filename "not uploaded".

What am I doing wrong?

Tom