[pmwiki-users] pmwiki default div skin

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 4 18:38:47 CDT 2006

JB,

I'm content to leave PmWiki-DivsSkin as it is, as it seems to work, and
I gotta move on.

If you run
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Notebook-NT-Skin?skin=pmwiki-divs, as
far as I can see the issues are resolved. You could install and try it
on your insteps site to see about it there.

IAC please feel free to take anything you find in PmWiki-Divs and apply
it to Notebook-NT-Skin.

Best,

- Henrik