[pmwiki-users] Disabling default access keys

Jared Way admin at jaredway.com
Fri Sep 1 16:26:27 CDT 2006

I am new to PmWiki and really like it, however, there is one feature that is
driving me nuts:  it has a number of "built-in" or "default" access keys that
override those in Windows.

Because of my anti-mouse attitude, I am a heavy user of ALT+... to get at menu
options at the top of my MS Internet Explorer, and, for example, ALT+A which
should take me to my favorites menu instead does something obscure with how my
page is positioned in its window.

How do I tweak the settings on PmWiki so that these access keys are disabled?

Thanks.