[pmwiki-users] Popup messages

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Tue Oct 31 14:16:45 CST 2006

Dominique Faure wrote:
> On 10/31/06, IchBin <weconsul at ptd.net> wrote:
>> Dominique Faure wrote:
>>>>
>>> You're welcome :)
>>> Dom
>> Dom I am noticing something different. Not sure what I may have changed
>> but here it is...
>>
>> When I hover over a DomTT link I do see the popup with my
>> information but also another popup that displays the link information.
>> It overlays on top of the DomTT popup.
>>
>> Is their any way to just display the DomTT popup.
>
> Basically, no other configuration than triggering domTT javascript
> functions is made on the DomTT links.
> This should come from other scripts on your site or your browser
> configuration...
> Have you a workin link, your site seems to be down.
>
> Dom

OK Dom.. My real website is down on the ISP end (Free Hosting) when it's
up..

I have been testing locally. I have a testing site at:
http://weconsultants.awardspace.com

Select second menu item at the top.. I just cut and pasted Xdebug
stuff.. I'm not complete and have not changed style of popup..

Config entry:

         $HTMLStylesFmt['directive_style'] = "
         .directive_css {
                    font: italic bold small sans-serif;